FAQ’s - Frequently Asked Questions – Dalmacia Hotel
- Is the price per room or per person?
The price is per room per night.
- Is breakfast included?
Continental Breakfast is included.
Buffet or English breakfast are an optional extra, you can decide on which you prefer when you arrive.
Buffet breakfast is £4.00 and English breakfast is £7.00, served from 07:00 to 09:30 every day.
- Do the rates include taxes?
All rates quoted by us are inclusive of taxes. The final price is shown clearly, when you enter your card details.
- Is there a charge for payment by credit/debit cards?
Yes, there is an additional 3% charge for credit card payments or a flat fee of 40p for debit cards.
- Is there a discount for cash?
Yes, there is a 2.5% cash discount for bookings made direct using our hotel website www.dalmacia-hotel.co.uk or if booking direct with the hotel reception. Discounts will be confirmed to you at the time of booking and applied on top of any loyalty discounts. Bookings made via 3rd party websites are not eligible.
- Is there a loyalty discount?
Yes, there is an additional 5% discount for guests who have stayed previously and are now booking using our hotel website www.dalmacia-hotel.co.uk or with our hotel reception. Proof of stay will be your previous confirmation number. Discounts will be confirmed to you at the time of booking. Bookings made via 3rd party websites are not eligible.
- Why do I need to enter the age of my child/children?
There is no breakfast charge for children under 10 years sharing a room with their parent(s) / guardian, hence we ask you for the number of children and their ages.
- Are cots available?
Cots are available, at no extra charge, but need to be booked before arrival.
- Which languages are spoken at reception?
English, French, Albanian, Polish & Serbo-Croat.
- How many floors are there in the building and do you have an elevator (lift) in the building?
There are four floors and there is no elevator. However, we will help you with luggage.
- Do rooms have a terrace/patio?
Yes, 1 room has a patio.
- Is smoking allowed?
Smoking is not allowed in any part of the building. You are welcome to smoke in front of the hotel.
- Which is the nearest London airport?
Heathrow Airport is about 14 miles from the Hotel, around 40 minutes on the tube.
- Do you have a pickup or shuttle service from and to the airport?
No, but we can put you in touch with a few reputable local companies. If you ask for details? Financial arrangements must be made direct with them.
- Where is the nearest bus-stop to Dalmacia Hotel?
Just outside on Shepherds Bush road, 10 metres right.
- Which is the nearest Mainline train station?
Both Victoria and Paddington are about 20 minutes from Hammersmith underground.
- Which is the nearest underground station?
Hammersmith, take the North exit (there are only 2), cross the road towards the George Public House, turn right this leads to Shepherds Bush road, follow the road north for around 700 metres, past the park (Brook Green) on your left. Dalmacia will be on the other side of the road after Sterndale and Dewhurst roads.
- Where can we rent a car?
Car rental is available in Fulham about 10 minutes, 5 stops bus ride from outside the Hotel.
- Is there a fitness centre in the Property (Gym, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Turkish bath...)?
No, but there is a Fitness first 7 minutes walk inside the West 12 shopping centre.
- Are pets welcome?
- Is there a restaurant in the Property?
No, but there are plenty within a few hundred metres walk.
- Is there WI FI? Can I surf the Internet from my room/apartment?
Yes, there is free WI FI throughout the hotel, bring your own wireless device.
- Can I print my / our boarding pass(es)?
Yes, just let us know and we will be happy to assist, at no extra charge.
- Is there air conditioning in the rooms/apartments? Is there any extra charge for this? Is it seasonal?
Air conditioning is available in the top floor rooms and is free of charge. Fans are available in other rooms, on request, again no extra charge.
- Are there quiet, private, romantic rooms?
Yes, there are. We can arrange for flowers, a bottle of wine or a gift of your choice to be made available, at a nominal extra charge.
- Is there a TV in the rooms? Are there international TV channels?
There is a flat screen TV in every room, there are also international channels.
- Is there a telephone with direct dialling in the rooms/apartments?
No, there is not. There is a call box in the lobby.
- I need a cab?
Just tell us the day before it is needed and we can call a cab for you free of charge.
- I must have a phone!
We can loan you a mobile phone for just £30 refundable deposit. You then buy a phone chip of your choice and use it to make calls anywhere in the UK.
Your deposit will be refunded when you return the phone.
- I forgot my phone charger.
We have a range of popular phone chargers at reception, which you are welcome to loan for a £5 refundable deposit.
- I forgot my glasses.
We have a range of popular reading glasses at reception, which you are welcome to loan for a £5 refundable deposit.
- I need an electrical adaptor.
We have UK and European electrical sockets in all our rooms. However, if you need US, African or Australasian electrical adaptors? They are available on loan from reception, for a £5 refundable deposit.
- I need to check in late after midnight.
The reception is open till 01:00. If you plan to check in after 01:00? Please call 02076032887 to tell us where you are? We will wait up for you.
- I need to check out early.
Leave your keys in the room and close the door.
- I need to check out late.
Please make your request the day before checkout, if it is only an hour you need, this is free of charge. If you need to check out later than noon there will be an additional charge of £10 per hour per room.
- I need to check in early.
If you are likely to need the room prior to check in time, 14:00, please let us know so that we can arrange to do your room first and make it available for 12:00, at no extra charge.
- I need to check in really early!
We can arrange for you to have an early check in from 06:00hrs onwards for a fee of £40.
- I just need to leave my luggage before check in.
You are welcome to leave your luggage at any time after 07:00 on your arrival day, at no extra charge.
- I need to leave my luggage after checkout.
You are welcome to leave your luggage for pick up later in the day on checkout, at no extra charge.
- I need to leave my luggage for a few days/weeks.
There will be a daily storage charge of £5.00/ suitcase commencing the day after departure, payable in advance. Or a weekly rate of £25.00/ week.
- I think I left something behind?
Contact us by phone 02076032887 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will need your room number, checkout date, name or your booking reference number. We will contact you straight away.
If you have any further questions please contact us and we will endeavour to answer them and/or include them in our FAQ’s Thank you.